Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WC update...

Hmmm...I am not aware that my Blog is so poupular that it can cause such a Woo-Ha....ANy way thought of writing a bit more for the sake of my "Fen SI" (Afriendofafriend) ,but from JC my GP always score badly so i dun think i have the ability to use the right word or make any point clear ..SO i guess i just put a full stop here .
Read thru frienz blog and find Vincent ( my tennis kakhis) recent blog quite meaningful ..... If u have time,go take a look , it might inspire u -http://vinclone.blogspot.com/
WC updates...Italy the world cup which mean my prediction is correct ...CClap CLaps hahah .... But in totally my bet on this world cup have not earn me much .... WHich mean no win no lose ... I have been losing from the starting of the game ... Started winning only during france vs brazil game ... But lost in the portugal vs Germany game ... But lucky to get back in the italy vs france game ..... SO my advise to ppl out there , dun think gambling can win u a fortune ..SO stop gambling and step on some hard ground(jiao ta shi di )...

No comments: