Friday, May 26, 2006


Result out .... WHat a unexpected turn out .... i expect at least some A but there isnt any ...GUess my capability in studying is just around the B bands ...... MS fall out of my expectation- i was hoping for a A- but ..... Biz com was within my expectation due to the project and this have to give thanks to my group mate hehe ... Corporate finance within expectation- B+ will be fine ..... International financial management worz i didnt even make it up to B guess all my late night mugging the project effort is gone .... Probability which i want at least a A as i have like 10 days to study moreover my mid term did very well .....Hai ya ..... That is it liaoz ...My cap score raise by 0.01 so guess i am very far away from 2nd upper ......and might not even have 2nd lower ..... so should i go for honour years ??? THink ....Think .... Think ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Posted by Picasa

No comments: