Saturday, December 24, 2005


Result Out ..... Although this sem result was the best of the past few sem but it is still a disappointing result ...hehe cos the area which i want to major and minor in doesnt seem to be doing quite right ..Scoring a B for both finance and math which i initially still thought that i could fare pretty well.....Hmm so am i still gonna to major in finance and minor in stat .... Most prob yes.... Gonna give myself one more chance to prove myself hehe ... Gonna hold on to belief i guess ..... Merry christmas to all .... And hope all of u out there wont be as tired as me (working even on christmas eve) and stay at home facing my buddy laptop hehe ..... We wish me a merry christmas ,we wish me a merry christmas and a happy new year ... haha ...K gonna end here ....And congrate to those who fare well during the previous sem and to those who didnt work harder next time .. next sem will be better .... hehe ... Posted by Picasa

No comments: